The Last Home Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer

Update Not Used

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Last Home Index du Forum -> Les règlements -> Règlement du clan
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Update Not Used Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am a very occasional user of OO but I'm not sure that this isn't related to an issue related to it getting along with my operating system (Win 7 Ultimate). Every document created with OO on this machine was created with v 4.1.2 or older, today I created a db using that version then proceeded to update to the latest version, 4.1.5. Every message I got at every step of the download and installation process indicated that everything was going along as it should (no red x's or inverted yellow triangles or anything that indicates there is a problem - only messages like, "you have successfully installed..."). The problem is, however I open OO programs from the start menu (can't open programs from going to the folder I saved it to on my hard drive when I was preparing to download the update), it opens the old version. The specific files I open were all created with 4.1.2 or older, but I don't understand why it is not using the updated version to open them. From the start menu, I could select either "Open Office "Base" or "Open Office Writer" (the two I have used recently), then proceed to use existing docs or create a new one (but I would be using the older version of those programs), or from the start menu I could click on "all programs" and find the entry for OO, but it is called "OpenOffice 4.1.2" - how do I remove that and put the updated version in my start menu, or otherwise use the updated version, which the installer confirms is installed on my system?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92018
POS solution marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Last Home Index du Forum -> Les règlements -> Règlement du clan
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation