The Last Home Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer

Mail merge won't e-mail

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Last Home Index du Forum -> Les règlements -> Règlement du clan
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mail merge won't e-mail Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have been trawling posts about this for three days and even though a number of these threads/ posts have been written, back in 2016, with the 'Solved' message, they do not appear to tell how the situation was solved. I am running OO 4.1.5 on a Windows 7 OS. I have installed, and correctly set up Thunderbird , being able to send and receive e-mails. I have set my default settings to Thunderbird. In the past I was able to complete my report data in a spreadsheet, one column of which was headed 'e-mail' where I would put my clients' e-mail addresses, then I would create in writer a merged document using the data from the spreadsheet, then I would print the merged document for my files and also send as an e-mail the individual report to the individual client at the push of a button, using the e-mail addresses written in the column of the spreadsheet... This is no longer the case. Other threads say 'Tools > Options > Internet > E-mail', when I go there, there is no 'E-mail option', it says 'Proxy' or 'Search'. I have uninstalled and re-installed both OO and Thunderbird, checked and re-checked default settings. Is it that this is no longer a supported service with OO? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92570
animated IT Security Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Last Home Index du Forum -> Les règlements -> Règlement du clan
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation