The Last Home Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer

File gone missing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Last Home Index du Forum -> Entrée -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: File gone missing Répondre en citant

Hello,

I went to view a file that I use for my passwords and update frequently. I had several files open in AOO today. This afternoon I came to look up a password and found that that file was not only no longer open, but didn't exist on my passport where it's stored. All of the other files remained open. I did have several copies of that file on my passport, but all have been deleted with the exception of on that is over a year old. That is the only one found. How can I find those missing files. If I can't, then I don't have access to any of my new passwords for the last year. =( I did also try looking under recently opened programs and found the file icon there, right along with all my other folders. However, when I tried to open it from that location I got an error message that said "Does not exist". What?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92877
eLearning Service Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Last Home Index du Forum -> Entrée -> Recrutement
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation